We take care of your personal data
In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - RODO), we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Prasto Carpentry Workshop - Krzywa 9A, 32-065 Krzeszowice (NIP: 677-221-51-46), represented by – Jakub Płaczek Prasto Carpentry Workshop.
- Personal data are collected and processed for the purpose of complying with legal obligations incumbent on the controller, on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO, and insofar as the provision of personal data is voluntary (e.g. publicising your image) - on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(A) of the RODO).
- Personal data shall be stored and deleted within the deadlines indicated in the uniform material list of files and in the instruction on the organisation and scope of activities of company archives or other legal provisions regulating the time of data processing to which the controller is subject, and if those provisions do not indicate a period concerning a particular case - the data shall be stored for the shortest possible time necessary to fulfil the obligation or service.
- After termination, processing, personal data shall not be processed for a purpose other than the original purpose of the processing.
- When obtaining personal data, the controller shall inform the data subject whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a condition for entering into a contract, and whether the data subject is obliged to provide such data and what are the possible consequences of failing to do so.
- The recipients of your personal data are:
- persons authorised by the controller to process the data in the performance of their official duties.
- entities to whom the controller subcontracts the performance of activities which require the processing of data (processors).
- The controller does not transfer or intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisations.
- The controller shall not apply mechanisms for automated decision-making, including profiling
- The person whose data are processed within the limits specified in the RODO has the right to request from the controller access to his/her personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or to object to the processing of data, as well as to data portability and to lodge a complaint to the authority supervising the observance of personal data protection regulations, and in the case of expressing voluntary consent to the processing of personal data - the right to withdraw that consent at any time, which does not affect the legality of processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.